- Kept the county open during the covid shut-downs.
- Prioritized spending for our law enforcement and first responders without raising taxes.
- Dramatically reduced unemployment by double digits from 14% to 4%.
- Honored our Veterans with a new Veterans Center and secured $500,000 for a new VA nursing home for Marion County’s 200 corridor.
- Created a 30-year solution for our solid waste, with zero impact on our springs. Saving the taxpayers over $65 million.
When you Stand with me on August 23rd
it will be Freedom that wins!
~ Carl Zalak